My education is based on very different subjects. Mainly I studied fine art, art pedagogy, German as a foreign language, linguistics & phonetics and teaching special needs at University Flensburg [GER] and Högskolan Väst [SE].
Since 2008 I live as freelance artist in Berlin. In 2009 I started an artistic-scientific work in “Well…come 21 – the border area between art and nature science“ a research project on perception of reality and consciousness. Since 2014 many transdisciplinary art pedagogy concepts for workshops with kids in social focal point „Berlin Wedding“ and of course its practical implementation.
- one came one gone, break for restart living (but still working in projects, but less performances)
- since 2015 – Mom of little daughter Tara Rosa
- since 2014 project management, concept, execution of „Neuro-DJ“ and „Mauerpfad am Mörchenpark“ in Berlin
- since 2014 Director of Well…come 21 e.V.
- since 2009 „Well…come 21 – the border area between art and science“ a research project on perception of reality and consciousness (www.wellcome21.net)
- since 2008 Freelance artist: concept art and performance
- 2002 – 2008 Study at University Flensburg (Germany) and Hökskolan Väst, (Sweden) fine arts, art pedagogy and teaching special needs by Prof. Dr. Manfred Blohm and Prof. Dr. Christine Heil
- 2002 University of Potsdam, Studies in history, literature and study of religions
- born 1981 in Bernau by Berlin (GER)