My educational backround has composed in different fields. Such as fine art, art pedagogy, German as a foreign language, linguistics & phonetics and teaching special needs at University Flensburg [GER] and Högskolan Väst [SE].
From 2008 – 2019 I worked as freelance artist in Berlin. During that time I focussed on performance art and media art.
Parallel from 2009-2019 I worked in an artistic-scientific project named “Well…come 21 – the border area between art and nature science“. It has been a research project on perception of reality and consciousness. Since 2014 I develop and realize several interdisciplinary workshop concepts for kids and teenagers independently of their backrounds – since 2019 regulary in a Youth culture center in Berlin.
- since 2019 – working in a Youth culture center in Berlin
- 2016-2018 – one came one gone, break for restart living (but still working in projects, but less performances)
- since 2015 – Mom of a little daughter
- since 2014 project management, concept, execution of „Neuro-DJ“ and „Mauerpfad am Mörchenpark“ in Berlin
- 2009 – 2019 „Well…come 21 – the border area between art and science“ a research project on perception of reality and consciousness (www.wellcome21.net)
- 2008 – 2019 Freelance artist
- 2002 – 2008 Study at University Flensburg (Germany) and Hökskolan Väst, (Sweden) fine arts, art pedagogy and teaching special needs by Prof. Dr. Manfred Blohm and Prof. Dr. Christine Heil
- born 1981 in Bernau by Berlin (GER)